Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve






We celebrated Christmas Eve at our house with my parents.  The kids were so excited, especially Carter.  It was fun to watch them.  I love seeing their reactions to the gifts!  We also had a quick trip to Urgent Care for Ryan.  We are not quite sure what is wrong - he has a very sore ear, but it is not infected.  They did give him drops to help with the inflammation and reduce risk of infection.  He is not himself, but the Skylanders are pulling him through it like a trooper!  :)




Angry Birds iPod Case:

So many lures, so little time:


Skylanders trading cards were a hit:






Caribou gift card:


Cities 97 Sampler CD, Volume 24:


Gander Mountain gift card:




Skylanders!




So excited about his hunting sets!




Dad and Mom with their photo calendar:



I bought a trip for Evan for his birthday, and actually managed to surprise him, at least I think I did! :)


Hankies?


Kyle opening his new trail cam:





My family at Christmas:


Our boys:


Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!!



No comments: