Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vacation Bible School

We had Vacation Bible School this week at Glen Cary Lutheran Church in Ham Lake.  It was Ryan's 4th year attending and Carter's 2nd.  I have been the preschool coordinator for the past 3 years.  It was the smallest (and easiest) preschool class I've had with 'only' 17 kids.  The week went very fast, but I was exhausted by the end of it!  We were there 8:30-4:30 Wednesday through Friday.  I enjoyed spending so much time with the boys, especially Carter's class, but I have to say I was happy to see Friday afternoon roll around! :)  What I love is hearing the boys come home and discuss the Bible lessons they learned during the week.  Carter was so excited to tell Grandma and Grandpa all about Daniel in the lion's den!  So fun for them and so many memories made - I still remember all of the VBS programs I went to at my church growing up!!










No comments: