Friday, June 8, 2012

Second Grader

As of 4:00 p.m. yesterday, we officially have a second grader.  Wow - I can't believe it!  He was so excited all day!  He had a great year this year and we are sad to say goodbye to his teacher, but excited to say hello to the summer months!




There was an awards ceremony at school to say goodbye 
to the 5th graders and congratulate the rest of the 
students.  Carter and I also went to Ryan's end of the 
year party in the afternoon.  What a fun day for the kids!


I think Carter enjoyed Ryan's balloons
more than he did!



I can hear "school's out for the summer!" in the back
of my head! :)



Trip to the Big Dipper as a treat on the last day of school.  So many choices, so little time (and room!)  :)



1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Awesome! What a great feeling.....summer vaca!!