Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Book Club

We celebrated our 4th Anniversary of our book club in November but I forgot my camera (not like me at all).  And, as Evan pointed out, I was on the next block, it wasn't like I couldn't come home and get it, but anyway, here is our {belated} 4th Anniversary picture of our neighborhood book club.  When I started this book club, I hadn't read a book other than a parenting book since Ryan was born.  Since I've joined, we've read a book a month.  My long bus rides allow me to read on the way to and from work and I can typically finish my Book Club book and my monthly magazine subscriptions, all on my bus rides!  Score!  We've had much of the same group for all 4 years, but a couple have moved away and we have a couple of new ones as well.  It's a great group and definitely as much about the socializing as it is the book discussion! :)

No comments: