Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jewelry

I had a busy, busy day stamping.  I am happy to say that all orders received to date are complete!  Woohoo!  I never thought I would get through all of them last night and today.  The boys were really good while I worked, I was so thankful because Evan was hunting today.  With the two of them together, it really can go either way! ;)

My new necklace, three bars with the boys' names, an oval disc with our initials and wedding date, and a round disc with an 'M' for Mackey!

















This is why I always take pictures outside with natural lighting, even in the dead of winter!  I took this inside since I finished it late tonight.  Sorry for the terrible pic!

I finally have my dining room table back again, stamping supplies cleaned off after busy season!  Oh, how I've missed my table (and my sanity)!  I am so ready to enjoy the holiday season with my family now that jewelry orders are complete.  I'm 'off' until January!!!!!

No comments: