Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We celebrate Christmas starting with stockings on Christmas Eve morning, so we put out our cookies and Sprite (?) for Santa the night before.  The kids were soooo excited to get started this morning, they could hardly wait from Grandpa and Grandma to arrive!

Putting out the cookies, candy canes and Sprite for Santa:

The stockings were hung...

Santa brings each of the boys an ornament with their name on it every year:

Ready for morning!!!!

In their robes from Santa:

Ready to open their stockings:

Ryan checking out his Survivor Wii game:
Boys putting their ornaments from Santa on the tree: 

Evan and Kyle:

Carter in his new 'cuddly' robe!

Me and Carter:

Kyle and Grandpa opening their Santa gift:


It wasn't easy to open them...

But they were excited when they got them open - tickets to the Red Green Show! :)

Ryan opening a Lego sticker book:

Carter:

So excited for a Lego Target gift card:

And bugs!

More bugs!

Ryan opening Grandpa's new Kindle Fire:

Boys opening their new ipod touches:

I can finally reclain my phone!!!!

Grandma, Grandpa, and the boys:

Evan and his white elephant shop gift from Ryan:

Me with my white elephant shop gift from Ryan:

Kyle's white elephant shop gift from Carter:

Carter picked out this pink pokey ball for me at the Christmas shop!

Evan started his Christmas shopping for me at Cabela's - apparently he was tired of me using this Thermos all the time - he got me my own!

Pandora gift card - woohoo!

And Ann Taylor - he knows me too well! :)

Carter missed the point of the white elephant gift shop when he picked out something for himself!!!!

Mom opening her necklace I made her:

Ryan playing his DS game while we were still opening gifts!

Kyle's battery operated socks!

Kyle 'sharing' his gift with Carter!

Our family at Christmas:

Merry Christmas from the Mackeys!

No comments: