Saturday, November 26, 2011

Videos from Santa

Just this week, Ryan was questioning whether Santa was really real.  Josh N. (our neighbor boy) told him there was no Santa, and that parents buy all the presents for the kids at "Black Friday".  Evan and I struggled to keep a straight face during that one.  It just so happened these videos arrived the night before:

Ryan's Video from Santa

Carter's Video from Santa

I wish I had a video camera to capture their faces as they lit up watching their videos from Santa.  So amazing! 

The kids and I went to Arthur Christmas today and as we left the theater, Ryan looked up at me and said "Now I know that Santa is real".  Mission Accomplished.  I'll take that as a successful Saturday afternoon with my boys! :)

To create your own video from Santa, click here.

No comments: