Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jewelry

You know how you have some days at work that just don't go quite how you expect or want them to?  That was my day yesterday working on jewelry.  I had a tough time getting motivated and then I just couldn't get into it.  I completed under half of the orders I had hoped to get done, and then when I got back home, realized I had misspelled a name on 2 of the necklaces - same name was on both.  Ugh - talk about frustrating!  It was just one of those days!  :(  I love making jewelry, but the holiday season brings a lot more pressure and I am trying to find the balance with spending time with my kids and making jewelry that works for all of us.  If anyone has any tips/tricks on working from home that they'd like to share, I'd be all ears!  :)




No comments: