Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I counted my blessings on Thanksgiving and need to make more of a conscious effort to do so every day.  It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays and life in general and take for granted all of the wonderful things we have been given.  I'm particularly thankful for my family, friends, health, and good jobs.  Ryan did a project for school and he was thankful for "America, our house, and God."  Puts things in perspective for me.  It's not all about the 'things' but about the time we have with one another.

We spent Thanksgiving Day in Byron at my cousin Kim, and her husband, Shane's.  It was a great day and it flew by.  The kids love playing with their cousins and we enjoy eating and visiting! :)

Take some time today to think about what you are truly thankful for and what matters most to you!

No comments: