Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun on the Farm

We had a short visit up north this weekend, but packed a LOT into those two days.  After the tractor show, we spent most of our time outside - riding dirt bike and four wheelers, jumping on the trampoline, fishing, visiting Sondra and picking sweet corn, and just playing in the yard.  We had a great time but sure felt the chill - fall is definitely in the air!  I am not ready for that, but I suppose it's fitting, given the boys do head back to school this week!  Looking back, it feels the summer went by in the blink of an eye.  I realize we did do a LOT of fun stuff, but it sure felt too fast!  I hope the school year goes by as fast as the summer months (wishful thinking, right?)

Ryan dusted off the dirtbike and rode it around,

and around,

and around.

Mom has to have tracks in her lawn circling her house, as much as he rode this weekend!!!

My view from here...I was being pulled in a trailer on the four wheeler ride in the woods:

Grandpa and his hunters checked the trail cam:

Ryan resting on the trampoline - he had been jumping for about an hour!!!
He was showing me his crazy stunts.

He's been practicing at daycare on their trampoline and has come up with a lot of new 'moves'!

  




He can do a complete flip...who knew? 


I wonder where he gets this from?

We were laughing so hard, I could hardly jump!  This move took me back to my high school cheerleading days! :)

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Wow! Way to go on the jump girl! Pretty good for.....how old are we now??? Yeah, don't remind me. Glad you had a fun summer and wish the boys the best as they start school tomorrow.