Thursday, September 8, 2011

Carter's First Day of Preschool

We had parent-child day at Carter's preschool today.  We had a great time meeting the teachers, going on a scavenger hunt, and playing on the playground.  He wanted me by his side at all times and when I asked him if he had fun, he said "Yes, but only because you were with me - I do not want to go alone on Tuesday!"  Ryan, on the other hand, took off running at the mere mention of school.  I really think he'll do fine when he goes there next week...fingers crossed!  He also had a new speech therapist at his private practice today and he'll get a new one through the school district next week as well.  Add that to a new swimming instructor tomorrow and he's in for a lot of changes in his near future.  Praying all goes well.  I'm so proud of him and how much he is growing up!!!

My preschooler (his final year of preschool - next year is kindergarten!  {sniff, sniff}

Me and Carter:



ATTENTION!!!


It's official - the first day is in the books!!! :)

Drawing a picture of our family! :)

Playing on the playground - what a gorgeous day!!!  80 and sunshine - love it! :)

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Awww....he looks so handsome and grown up! I think he'll do fine on Tuesday. You are such a good mom and prepare the boys so well. Our "babies" are not "babies" anymore!!