Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bunker Beach

We had our last Bunker Beach visit for the 2011 season on Thursday of last week.  We couldn't have picked a better day - it was over 100* heat index.  I think everyone else had the same idea.  For the first time EVER, Bunker Beach closed it's doors due to being filled to capacity.  People had to wait outside until someone exited.  It was crazy busy, and the boys' favorite pool was closed, but we still had lots of fun in all of the other areas.  We also checked out the sand area for the first time.  I wish we had gone there before, because the boys both loved it!!  I am always so busy keeping an eye on both kids at Bunker that I don't bring my camera everywhere.  I need to get better about that!!!!

Better late than never, I took this picture as we were leaving, Carter was giggling after I wrapped him in his toga!

No comments: