Sunday, August 28, 2011

Twins

We went to Target Field yesterday for a Twins game.  The kids were more interested in the food, drinks,  and playing their Nintendo DS or the games on my kindle than the actual baseball game, but despite that, we had a great time.  We also went on Wednesday night with Evan's office (no kids).  That game we actually watched (quite peacefully I might add) and enjoyed.  Yesterday's was definitely more chaotic, but memorable in it's own sense! :)

I took a picture during the game with my phone and sent it in to Fan Chatter to be featured in the fourth inning.  We missed some of the photos, so we're not sure if we were up there or not... Oh, well!!!!

Our family in the giant glove:

Evan and Carter outside the stadium:

Carter and Kirby:

Carter and Harmon:

The boys had to stop to use the bathroom on the way home from the game (even though Evan asked them as we were leaving and no one had to go then!) and Ryan spotted this rainbow as we pulled off the freeway.  It is a little tough to see, but I had to take a picture - I love rainbows!!!

No comments: