Friday, August 12, 2011

Como Town

Lukas spent the day with us yesterday.  We decided to go to Como Town.  My boys were surprisingly well behaved, better than when I take them alone.  Something about adding a third child to the mix made it much easier, rather than harder!  It was about 85* and sunshine yesterday - a perfect day for Como Town!


I could only see their eyes peeking over the cars as I sat in front of the Screaming Dragon rollercoaster with Carter!

I think Lukas needs his own four wheeler! :)

The boys had a blast on the Frog Hopper!!

Next was the fireman's ride - Lukas and Carter driving the firetruck

and Ryan fighting fires on top!

They rode the Sky Glider for the first time yesterday.  You have to pedal on this ride and the faster you pedal, the faster you go.  Carter and I raced against Lukas and Ryan at least 10 times!!


Swings were next on the list - one of my personal favorites!

And last but not least, both Carter and Lukas wanted to be photographed in the fireman's boots!  :)

No comments: