Sunday, August 15, 2010

Como Town

What a busy four days with the boys.  We went to the beach on Thursday, Children's Museum on Friday, beach again on Saturday, and Como Town today.  You definitely can't say moss grows under our feet!  :)  We are having a great summer!!!  I'll have to go back to work tomorrow to rest up for a WEEK off with the boys - yeah!!!!!

Swings (I am halfway across the ride, opposite Ryan, sitting with Carter):
Carter, my swing buddy:
View from my swing as we came around the Midway side:
Ryan on the Screaming Dragon:
Carter and I on the teacups:
Sparky the Sea Lion and trainer Sarah:


We couldn't see Sparky very well from our seats, so the boys went to the railing to watch:
Ryan making sure I was still in my seat:
Carter making sure:
Polar bear exhibit was next:
And finally, the boys in Hodge Podge Park (note their Como Town billboard shirts! :)

No comments: