Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Backyard Fun

You couldn't have asked for a better night than tonight.  The weather was absolutely perfect for playing outside.  First we played in front and then headed to the backyard.  Football started off the night and races finished it.  This is what I love about summer - playing outside!!!!!

My littlest football player:
Kyle playing, stopping to check his phone and text his friend:
Carter's off:
Evan throwing to Kyle:
Maybe next time...
This time they connect...
Hogpile:
Enough football, time to race!  On your mark...get set...
Go!
Ryan wins!  (Check out Carter pouting in the background):
This race is all Carter's!
Look at that grin!  (At what age are you supposed to stop letting them win?)
Next up was me and Kyle...
Talking about letting him win...Ha!  Maybe I'm just slowing down in my old age?  Na, I prefer to think he is just terribly fast for 11!

Next up...Lukas joins the boys!  (Again, notice Carter's expression in the background):
That's enough to make me cry!
It really wasn't all bad...We did have a fun night! :)

No comments: