Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day Madness!

I had 16 orders to fill this weekend, the majority of them were for Mother's Day (I cannot post 2 of them because they are blog readers and their husbands want to surprise them!) I just finished my last one!!! I have a few new favorites...what do you think?

19" circle chain with washer. This has a flower on the washer and a pearl on the end of the chain:
This client asked for a boulder opal for his wife's necklace. I had to do a little digging, I hope he likes it!

1" textured disc with hammered heart adhered to disc:

1" polished disc, topped with 3/4" textured disc and a channel set birthstone on top:

1" textured disc with a hammered heart loosely sitting on top:

1" polished disc with 3/4" textured disc and a round freshwater pearl:



Circular chain bracelet with washer - includes a flower on washer and pearl on the end (similar to the first necklace):

1" polished disc with 3/4" textured disc and a heart sitting loosely on top:

Large textured oval with 2 names and classic birthstones:
1" textured washer with classic birthstone:

1" textured disc with classic birthstone:



Restrung a bracelet that was given as a gift last year - she grew enough to lengthen it 1/2"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I recognize a couple of names! Tracey will love it!