Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there! I am especially thinking of my Mom. We were going to meet for dinner today, but she was very sick (post surgery) and we had to cancel. It just wasn't the same without seeing her! I love you, Mom!!!!!

Ryan sang in church today (both services), we had Mother's Day brunch at church, and we spent the rest of the day outside. Evan snapped pictures of us after church:



I took the boys on a long bike ride and we stopped at the park on the way back. Carter's smile always makes me smile - what is it about his grin that is so contagious?
Ryan playing "Minute to Win It" contests at the park:



Carter grabbed my shades:

Last "Minute to Win It" contest:

And we ended our day together by watching...can you guess? Yep, Minute to Win It! Somehow that became a new favorite of the boys! I am thankful everyday for the opportunity to be their Mom. I am truly blessed!!!

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! That is so funny, Sophia loves that show as well.