Sunday, May 23, 2010

Efficient

I had a frustrating day on Friday - I had just hung up the phone with our HVAC guy to order our new central air conditioning unit because ours went out and then my washing machine also went!!!! Later that same evening, Evan and I went in search of a new washer and dryer. We settled on a new high efficiency set at Lowe's. Of course, given my luck that day, they were out of the set we selected. After searching several local stores, the manager of the store gave us a discount on an upgraded set and we had the new set delivered and installed (compliments of Evan) in less than 24 hours of my old set kicking the bucket. I am trying to get used to my new set - I am not used to this technology - this computer programming is confusing to learn, but I know I love how quiet and efficient the set is! I dried a load of clothes today in less than 30 minutes - that would not have happened with my old set. Our sermon today in church was choosing a positive attitude. I'm looking at the glass as half full - I have a quiet, efficient new washer and dryer set! :)



No comments: