Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jewelry Creations

I designed jewelry for several hours today. My fingers ached when I was done, but I had 10 fun pieces to show for it. Getting them to photograph well is a tricky concept I am still working on - I'll have to show my final piece tomorrow when I can get more natural light...Here is what I have so far:

Family of Christ had a raffle and this was designed for the raffle winner:
A facebook order, she is also married to a relative of mine:
A friend of mine I met online, gift for her Mom:

Same friend, a keychain for her husband. Ironically, she found out this week they are expecting #2. Bet I'll be making another keychain for her in the future! :)

Necklace for Evan's coworker's wife that suffered a bad heart attack recently - we will be going to Vegas with them in a couple of weeks:

Keychain for a Facebook friend, she is the Mom of one of Kyle's best friends:

Keychain for my jobshare partner's friend. Referrals at work!

Family friend's necklace:

Close friend/neighbor of mine that is still recovering from a very botched surgery about 5 weeks ago! I think she needs a pick-me-up!

No comments: