Friday, February 26, 2010

Children's Museum

I took the boys to the Children's Museum today. They had a great time. That is a place where you could truly play for a couple of days without running out of things to do. There is SO much to do, and 5 levels of fun! I am worn out after going up and down, up and down (and did I mention up and down?) the stairs with the boys. The good news - they are both ready for a nap when we get home and nowdays, both of them napping is a rare treat for me! :)




Watching the balls at the water table (can't you see the wheels turning in that head?):



One of Carter's favorites - the construction area:


Driving the bus "hot wheels fast":

On stage with his guitar:

Who knew I had artists in the family?

Complete with dinosaur roar and all:

Ice fishing time...where's Grandpa?

All this fun make for one tired-face-painted-Carter:

-

No comments: