Friday, February 5, 2010

Adventure Park

It was snowy out today, so the boys and I had our own adventure at Adventure Park. It is close by the house, so worked perfectly with the wet, sloppy roads today. The boys ran, played, and burned off all of that winter-house-bound energy they are both filled with! And I burned the energy chasing them that I didn't know I had!!!


Carter on the slide:

At the bottom:


Ryan in the tunnels:

Boys on the pirate ship:

Ryan's turn on the slide:

They laughed so hard in the ball area - so much fun!!!!







Building their 'snowman':

Boys and their 'snowman':

Carter watching Ryan zipline:

He was too short to grab it, so he took a running start on the platform, grabbed it with one hand, and had enough momentum to make it all the way across. Unbelievable - I wish I had the video camera!

Contact:

Inside view of zipline tunnel:

Resting his tired arms after about 100 turns on the zipline:

No comments: