Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mackey Christmas

We hosted Evan's family Christmas at our house today.  It is always so good to see everyone.  I always stress myself out preparing the house and menu for his family and everything always ends up working out just fine.  My Mom did 99% of all food prep, I don't know what I'd do without her help!

My handsome trio getting ready for their cousins to arrive:

Feeling very blessed today:

Does it get any cuter than this?  My great nephew hiding behind the tree and gifts at picture time:

The great grandkids.  Our youngest great just turned a month old:

Evan and his siblings:

The grandkids:

Tamara and Camden:

Ryan with his #1 wish list item - Skylanders Trap Team, a gift from his Godparents, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Monica:


Carter happy to get a little spending money at his favorite store, Target:

Kyle will be sporting a new Giant's Ridge hat and a guardian angel pin for his car:

My Mom, the one that worked her magic in and out of the kitchen this weekend:

No comments: