Sunday, December 21, 2014

Instagram

Amazing how fast a month goes by.  I've been slacking on blog updates.  We've been so darn busy, it's hard to carve out time!  Here is the past month in Instagram updates:

Our home, decorated for Christmas:

Grandpa and Grandma surprised the boys with a visit.  They spent a long time curled up on the couch playing Wii:

Carter and his buddy, Griffin, on a sleepover:

Thanksgiving morning, my Pinterest inspired turkey, made from meat and cheese:

Charlie is back, and waiting for the boys!

Carter went fishing with Grandpa on Thanksgiving weekend:

Charlie welcomed the Mackeys with a nice sign in our foyer:

After an unfortunate water-changing incident in the aquarium, I replaced a few koi that I lost with 2 new colorful koi and 3 black ones.  I can't decide if the bug eyed fish are cool or creepy.  The boys loved them!

Ryan decided to take my wine glass for a spin to see what would happen.  Unfortunately, the wine glass did not survive.  After over 10 years, they still sold the same wine glasses at Macy's and I was able to find a replacement on eBay for only $7.99.  I was thrilled I didn't have to order an entire new set!

My handsome boys dressed up for their Christmas program at church.  They had to wear button shirts, belts, and dress shoes.  Misery for them!  ;)  Thankfully, their programs went well and they could quickly change into much more comfortable Under Armour.  :)

After 1 1/2 years of difficulty sleeping due to a deviated septum (Ryan broke his nose at Cub Scout camp), I thought to put a Breathe Right strip on it.  So far, so good.  What a relief it must be for him to be able to breathe out of both nostrils at night!

Ryan and I on his class field trip to Mill City Museum:

My boys and I at the Wild hockey game:

Volunteering at Carter's Winter Party at school and pre-birthday lunch with Ryan:

We went to Feed My Starving Children for Ryan's 10th Birthday and following that, Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and Nothing Bundt Cakes for dessert.  It was a day all about Ryan.  Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!!  XOXO


No comments: