Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

Today is the first day of third grade for Ryan and first grade for Carter.  I kept my composure through the morning amazingly well.  The boys were so excited, and I think that helps me to send them back, when they can't wait to see their friends and go back to school.

First Day 2013:


 I had to get in the photos with them for just a couple :)
How did they get to be so tall??
I dropped them off at A+ (before school care) for just a few minutes to get them signed in so they would know what to do on a regular "work" morning:


Carter and his BFF, Caeden:


I then went back before the bell rang to walk them to their classrooms.  Here is Carter in Ms. Hallstrom's classroom:


and Ryan in Mrs. Schuette's:


1 comment:

The Rissells said...

Awwww, it does help when they are excited doesn't it? Exciting times! Yes, they are tall!