Friday, June 28, 2013

Instagram

Time for another Instagram dump.  I can't believe how quickly time passes.  I would love to find a "Pause" button, especially now, over the summer months! :)

We went out to Yogurt Sundae.  The rest of us had about 4 oz. of yogurt.  Carter ended up with over 14 oz. and ate every bite.  This kid is going to eat us out of house and home!

End of school year piles.  I keep everything throughout the year and then at the end of the year, sort through and store the most important papers in a binder for every school year.  It is a long process, and I'm glad I'm done! :)


Evan and his boys at the groundbreaking ceremony at TCAAP in Arden Hills.  The boys loved the fireworks and cranes!


Ryan's first lacrosse tournament.  They ended up in last place.  :(


I got my ring back from the jeweler.  I was unable to get it over my knuckles, even though I had sized it twice since getting it last June. We put a SuperFit band on it that opens and closes rather than forcing the ring over my knuckle.  I love it! :)


Patiently waiting for his brother's ENT visit:


Leaving the ENT office.  They are not going to straighten his nose until he is an adult and done with contact sports.  It has a very slight turn to the left at the bottom of the nose:


We go to the library every Thursday during the summer months.  My boys love to read and fly through the books.  I am so thankful they enjoy reading, because I do, too! :)


Kyle painting the date on our Father's Day gifts for Evan and my Dad:


Carter and Grandpa fishing:


Evan and his boys on Father's Day.  The sign on his board says "We have a Hero, we call him Dad".


Grandpa and his boys:


Peonies from my back yard:


Carter's first time catching this season:


Carter wanted to send a thank you to the staff at Children's for the amazing care they provided while he was hospitalized.  He picked out toys for the children and wrote a thank you note to the staff.


Lukas and Ryan playing iPad in the shade at Carter's baseball game:


The boys came up with their summer fun list and wrote it on the patio door with dry erase markers:


I used Evan's lighted drawing table to copy one of Carter's drawings to a dishtowel.  It worked perfectly!  I love this!!! :)

Evan and I were working outside last weekend and I think this was Carter's way of telling us he was a little bored! :)  (He wrote his name in the sawdust on the driveway).


I sent the boys to the backyard to do a little weeding.  Shortly afterwards, Carter came to tell me about the new friend he found:


Ryan was much more nervous about holding him than Carter was:


Carter weeded for 2 hours and earned a new WWE wrestler:


My birthday gift from my boss - a Nike Fuel Band and bottle of wine:


Evan and Kyle with their lifetime membership to the MDHA granite plaques:


Me and my boys with the DQ cake that they surprised me with.  Grandma helped them pick it out.  :)



No comments: