Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a great day today.  We started with the Easter baskets this morning and then headed up north to my Aunt and Uncle's house.  We had a huge feast there and then an Easter egg hunt.  The kids played and played with their cousins - it is great they are all so close in age.  I am thankful we could all be together to celebrate today! :)


All of us at my Aunt and Uncle's:

Our goofballs, headed out for the Easter Egg Hunt:


The boys following a clue from Uncle Rich and Grandpa:



Carter always has to check out the cows:

Getting up close and personal:

I look at this now and think "what mother would allow her son to poke his head through a barbed wire fence like that?" and yet I didn't think anything of it at the time!?!?!




The kids with their loot:

A very tired Carter after a busy weekend.  He was out cold watching his movie on the way home tonight!!!  I look at it as the sign of a great weekend!!! :)

No comments: