Friday, June 17, 2011

Vacation Bible School

The boys had Vacation Bible School this week at Glen Cary Lutheran Church in Ham Lake.  Ryan has attended there for the past couple of summers, but this was Carter's first experience.  I volunteered as the preschool coordinator.  It was a great experience for the boys.  It warms my heart to hear them talk about Jesus' love and how 'nothing is impossible with God'.  They learned and took away so much from this week.  I am so glad I could share in that experience with them!

Our closing program today - Evan, Kyle, and my Mom were all able to make it:


Ryan doing the actions to one of the songs:

Carter and I singing - I have a new, shorter, 'do for summer...what do you think?  :)

Ryan's Vacation Bible School 'tribe':
Carter's Vacation Bible School 'tribe':

No comments: