Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jewelry

Another busy day for the jewelry business.  Suffering from seasonal allergies, I was thankfully able to find relief with two Advil before starting my jewelry orders.  Pounding jewelry with a pounding headache is not fun, I'm just sayin'...

I made this necklace a long time ago for the boys' hairstylist, Fay.  She just had another baby and gave this one to me at our appointment this week to update with her new baby's name.  She was embarrassed at the condition of the necklace.  I took it as a compliment.  She wore it every single day.  What greater compliment to my work is there?

I took the above and made this...
and this...maybe Danny can use it for his backpack or something!?
This is for one of Ryan's classmates, a first communiongift from her Grandpa:

I made this one but after I took a look at it, the pearl was too overpowering...

so I switched it to this one.  Much bettter!

This is the second disc to complete a previous order, for a baby born in April.  The Mom will wear both of them on one chain:

And this is for both of the Grandmas:

An end of the school year gift for a teacher:




















No comments: