Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jewelry

This was a busy weekend for jewelry.  I thought I was so prepared for the Mother's Day rush, but was caught off guard by the other orders, not specifically for Mother's Day.  Lots of pounding going on in the Mackey house this weekend! :)

Ryan is in run club at school now.  They get a 'foot' if they are doing a good job.  I made a keyring for his backpack to keep his 'feet' on!


For a fellow Family of Christ / Johnsville Parent, a Triathlete:


Such a sad story behind this necklace.  This is for the family of a woman who died during childbirth and her infant daughter also died.  :(  My heart goes out to this family and I feel honored and humbled to be a small part of their healing process.

I tried something a little different by texturing the sides more heavily and a very light texture on the top, adding a brushed finish, I really liked the end result.  Hard to tell in the photo, but if you look hard enough you can see it!

For my wonderful friend and photographer, Jen:

For the boys' hairstylist, Fay, who just had a new baby girl:




This was a different style, with birthdates accompanying the names, adding birthstones as a final touch.  I love trying new things.  If you have a new idea for me to try, let me know!




No comments: