Saturday, January 15, 2011

You might live in the frozen tundra if...

you just shoveled out of yet another snowfall and there is more on the way.
you have received over 50" of snow year-to-date when average year-to-date is 26.2".
sunshine feels wonderful to you and you call it a 'beautiful' day, even though the thermometer only reads 11*!

I woke up this morning to find my driveway snowblown and my sidewalk shoveled.  What a wonderful surprise when I am feeling under the weather!  I truly do have great neighbors!!!



I took this picture crouched down so you could get the full effect of the deep snow.  Our banks are about 4.5-5' deep at the end of the driveway now:

All of my front landscaping lights are under the snowpack, other than the tips of my lantern lights on the back of the patio:

Our backyard - you cannot tell where the patio ends and the lawn begins - it all blends together:

My tracks out to my birdfeeder - the snow is about thigh-high out there:

Kids playset - dreaming of summer when we can play out there again!!!!

No comments: