Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thursday Night Drinks and Dinner

Thursday was something of a lost day with travel. We arrived at noon, our room wasn't ready, so I slept on the lobby couch (yes, I was that tired after traveling 10 hours and losing 7 hours in the time change). When we finally got to our room, I immediately crashed until dinner that evening. Bummer that it was a lost day, but when I got up for dinner, I felt like my time clock had adjusted and the rest of the trip I was right on schedule!


Drinks before dinner in the hotel bar:

Orchid centerpieces:


Evan, Julie, Debbie, and Mark in the bar:

Bar lights:

Cocktail reception we went to after drink and before dinner (did I mention it was a long night)?

We finally arrived at our Italian restaurant:

Table for 6:



One of the dinner courses (your guess is as good as mine):

Dessert (all that really mattered):

Rick, Mark, Julie, Debbie, Evan and me:

Anything goes in Amsterdam! Sign outside a coffee shop as we walked the Red Light District after dinner:

Dog relaxing by the bar we visited after dinner. Same bar I had to pay .50 euros to use the bathroom (as a paying customer!)

No comments: