Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Fun on the Farm

The kids have the best time up north. Evan and I were just talking about it today - for city kids, they sure have the life when they have Grandpa and Grandma that live on 80 acres just over an hour away. We played outside today and enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine!

Come ON Grandpa!

I'm ready!

Kyle on his Grizzly:

Grandpa giving rides on his four wheeler:

Has anyone seen Ryan?

Just to give you an idea of why it is difficult to find storage space in the shed...
3 tractors
3+ lawn mowers (including at least 2 riding mowers)
5 four wheelers
2 four wheeler trailers
3 boats
Fishhouses and sleds
Gator
Dirt bike
Bobcat
Go kart
and a whole lotta Grandpa's junk, I mean prized possessions... :)



Is it fair for a boy to have lashes like that?

PLEASE Dad, can we please take out the go kart?
How can you say no to those big brown eyes?

Grandpa swinging with the boys:



Kyle learned to spin the go kart in circles today:

Over and over....

I took a spin with Carter and Kyle:

Off we went:

One of my favorite pictures of the day and I have to give my husband credit for it:

Kyle gives Ryan a spin:

Again

and again (look at that smile):





Now it's Carter's turn....hang on!

Carter loved spinning with Kyle:

Around

and around

they went
until lunch time. What a FUN time we had!!!!!

No comments: