Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jump

We took the dirt bike to my parents' house this weekend because we just don't have the space to let the boys ride it down here. My parents have 80 acres and a huge yard, the perfect spot for the 'toys'. We took the training wheels off since Kyle rides without them. I wasn't sure how Ryan would do, but after about 10 minutes of instruction from Evan, he was off and running. He rode for a long time without incident...and then I caught his first jump with my video camera. The timing couldn't have been better - my first video of the day!!!



I was a nervous wreck when it first happened. I ran over and asked him if he was okay. He shrugged his shoulders and said "yeah, why?" He dumped the water out of his boots, wrung out his clothes, and would have gotten back on if I hadn't insisted he get into dry clothes. Part of me loves that spirit of his, part of me is very nervous about when he starts to drive. He is fearless!!!!

No comments: