Thursday, April 2, 2009

Preschool

I volunteered in Ryan 's classroom this morning. It was spring picture day. Guess who's kid didn't want to wear the cap and gown, hold the diploma, and smile? You guessed it...mine! Actually several didn't, but it surprised me a bit how much Ryan was opposed to the idea. Other than the cap/gown issue, the morning was so much fun. I love watching their routines - reading time, free play time, Jesus time, hand washing, snack, and large muscle play. I had a blast - the morning went by much too quickly. I am lucky enough to volunteer again next month - the firemen are coming and bringing their truck - I love the fun activities Family of Christ plans for their preschool. Ryan is so excited for the firemen already!





































































2 comments:

Michelle said...

This all looks like great fun... it seems like a sweet little school!

Anonymous said...

Steph,

Love the pics of the class at FOC!! Thanks for posting these! Can you believe the boys are finishing their first year of preschool!? Time is flying by!

Talk to you when you get home!

Jen Billman