Saturday, April 11, 2009

Animal Kingdom

We spent one full day at Animal Kingdom. It was amazing. I anticipated a zoo-like atmosphere and it was nothing like that. The animals were more in their natural habitat and we took a safari through the jungle. It was awesome - I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids! After about 4 hours of the Park, Evan and my Mom took Ryan and Carter back to the hotel for a nap. Dad, Kyle and I explored the park for the rest of the afternoon.



















































































































































































































































1 comment:

Bethany said...

Your photos are fabulous girl! Makes me feel like the animals are right there.....wow!