Friday, March 13, 2009

Children's Museum

Today we trekked to the Minnesota Children's Museum in Downtown Saint Paul. The Clifford exhibit was still there and was a huge hit with the kids. Speaking of hit - I somehow managed to hit my head on an overhead coat rack in the coat room and fell to the floor. I thought I was going to go out. Thankfully I only had a lump on my eyebrow - Carter said "sorry" and Ryan came over to kiss the "owie" and hug me, telling me "it'll be okay, Mom". :) Not the best way to start the visit, but it only got better from there! The kids love the Children's Museum - we need to go more often now that we have a membership. Ryan's favorite part is the construction area and Carter's favorite is the water area. Carter was soaked by the time we left, but he loved it nonetheless. I had to bribe him out of there with a promise of meeting Dad for lunch. We bought lunch and ate at Evan's office - what a fun (and tiring!) day!


























































































































No comments: