Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chuck E' Cheeses

I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight so I suggested Chuck E' Cheeses. CEC ranks right up there with getting a root canal for Evan, so it took a little persuading to get him to agree. The kids have so much fun there, I love watching their faces. I myself enjoy the place! To Evan's point, even Carter had his ears plugged when we were eating dinner, it was so loud in there! Note to self: avoid Saturday nights going forward, I have never seen it as busy as it was tonight! Regardless, the kids had fun. Bonus - Carter is still at the age where he can play all of the games without a token and he has no clue. Wonder how long until he figures that one out? :)
















1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'd have to say I'm with Evan on this one! The kids have so much fun though, and that's the point of CEC, right?