Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ryan's First Day of Preschool

Ryan had his first day of preschool today. He had a great time! The first day is Parent-Child Day and they arrange a scavenger hunt so the kids can explore all of the different areas of the classroom. He did playdoh, a sand table, a pretend play kitchen, puzzles, read books, drew pictures, and met his teachers. I was a little nervous how he would do in a school setting, but he jumped right in with the rest of the class and sat on his "tape" on the floor during story time. His first day alone is next Tuesday - hoping it goes as well as today! His favorite part was the great playground outside that we visited before we left! :) I said to him driving to school today "I can't believe my baby is so big and going to school today!" He said "yep, Mom, Carter has to be your baby because I'm all growed up now!"















No comments: