Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

The boys are always so excited for Halloween.  This morning when Carter first got up, he came into my room "Mom, are you excited for my Halloween party today?"  He was pumped and could hardly wait to get to school.  I was able to volunteer at his fall party today and we had so much fun together.  Halloween Bingo, scarecrow scavenger hunt, fall leaf paintings, and a fall lantern.  I was able to watch a little of their costume parade (while setting up for the next craft project in his classroom).  I also went to lunch with both boys.  They went trick-or-treating and I had 120 trick-or-treaters (a new record) at our house.  It was a busy night!  :)

Halloween Bingo:

Carter won at Bingo :)


Carter and his buddy, Griffin:

In the Halloween parade:

Fall leaf painting:

Lanterns:

Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty:

Freddy:

Gone are the days of the cute, cuddly costumes.  This is my new reality!

No comments: