Sunday, August 10, 2014

Instagram

Time for another Instagram share:

The boys and I enjoying Bunker Beach:

Ryan's last lacrosse game of the season:

Having fun at the Twins game, sitting in the Champions Club seats:

Me and my little baseball fan:

The boys give "Nothing Bundt Cakes" lemon cupcakes two thumbs up!

Our first Grindstone boating weekend.  These are taken in a burst on my iPhone:




Eating lunch on their tube:

It was a perfect boating day:

The boys and I at Bunker:

Evan traded in his LR3 for a Range Rover last week:

Carter's new school shoes fit me!!!!  He is only 7, I have a feeling he is going to be one big kiddo!

Long overdue, Carter learning to tie his laces.  Initially he was frustrated, but when I was getting ready, he came to show me he could tie them all on his own.  Something must have 'stuck' from our session working on them.  He is so proud to tie his own laces! 

80s and sunshine, perfect Lakes Beach weather:

Carter and Grandpa taking Sondra's MG convertible for a drive:

Minnow races at Quarry Days.  Carter was elated when he won, Ryan was furious.  That's the story of our life these days with these two scrappers!!!

Carter in Sondra and Loren's kayak:

Ryan:

My view from Sondra's deck, overlooking Grindstone: 

No comments: