Sunday, May 25, 2014

Instagram

We have been soooo busy in our house these past few weeks...

Evan's incision a couple of days post-surgery:

A glimpse at my Saturday - making chili, kids playing outside, making jewelry, and Evan recouperating from surgery:


First bonfire of the season with my boys:

Carter's card for his teacher:

Spring projects are done!  {Pond is now stocked with fish - I need an updated picture!}

With my boys on Mother's Day before church:

Flowers from my Admins on my first day in my new role at Target:

Carter playing for the Express, #7:


Evan's incision 2 days post-surgery and 2 weeks post-surgery.  He is healing amazingly well!

Carter shooting clay pigeon targets in the backyard:

It was a mudslide-for-dinner kind of night!

Celebrating successful track and field days with my boys:

No comments: