Thursday, October 17, 2013

Instagram

Time for another Instagram dump:

Carter came home with his first all star slip the second week of school:

Carter and I back in our running routine in the mornings before school:


Ryan's football team - 3rd Grade Bengals:


Ryan: 0, Driveway: 1.  He wiped out on his bike and it took forever to heal because every time he put on his football pants, it would wear the scabs off and be an open wound again.  Poor kiddo!


We are recarpeting the main and upper levels of our house next week and trying to decide on a carpet style and color was stressful for me!!!

Ryan dunked his principal, Mr. Johnson, at school, after earning 2 dunk tickets for his walkathon earnings: 


Super proud of himself:


The boys and I went to a Wild Suite with Evan's coworkers.  The boys had a blast and managed to talk me into new Wild shirts for both of them!


Enjoying a lazy day, reading:


Wednesday night lights.  Our first mid-week game:

I was the first "guest reader" in Carter's classroom this fall and the kids surprised me with a bouquet of flowers, each flower made by a student in Carter's class.  :)


We had black skies, thunder, and finally lightening.  Ryan's game was called 10 minutes prior to the start!


So proud of my little All Star - this was his second all star slip in two days!


Proud of my co-captain, #14, Ryan Mackey! :)


It was a rainy, cold day - first at Ryan's football game and then at Kyle's soccer game:


A view from my morning run through the woods - gorgeous:


I made chicken for dinner, but Ryan wasn't interested in chicken when he could cook his dinner over the backyard bonfire!


My pond pump went out on Monday.  Thank goodness I had filled the tank last weekend and the winter home for my fish was ready.  They are 9 years old now!!!!


This made me laugh.  Ryan had to write a synonym for the word digest.  Check out what he answered! :)

The boys and I spent the day at Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America yesterday.  Carter and I spent most of our time waiting for Ryan on his ultimate thrill rides - the roller coasters!!!!  Love my time with my boys!!!! :)


No comments: