Sunday, January 13, 2013

Instagram

More Instagram photos to share.  It feels like I am hardly using my large camera at all anymore - I need to be better about that!  I do have to say, though, the Instagram app is just so fun to use on my phone! :)

Toast to a Healthy, Happy New Year:

Perfectly grilled shrimp for New Year's Dinner:


















In a bed filled with far more stuffed animals than boy, the Sandman found Carter well before the stroke of midnight on New Year's: 


















Kyle's catch in Lake of the Woods:


Date night with my hubby.  We went to Evan's boss's new house to watch the Vikings!


My view from the treadmill in the mornings - a Skylanders marathon:


My new favorite lunch combo - scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and spinach and toast.  Yum!


















The boys picking out a new ride for next summer at the Minneapolis Sportsman's Show:


















Ryan enjoying the finer things in life - his first massage!


















Carter with his anti-bullying poster at school.  "Be a Hero, Not a Bully"


You might have a Skylanders obession in your house if your ottoman looks like this:


1 comment:

The Rissells said...

Those pictures are so clear!! Cute to see the boys getting so big. I love your hair like that Steph! You all look great :)