Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jewelry

The boys are back in school, so I'm back to making jewelry again.  I caught up on my summer orders and made a few gifts in the process.  I also used my Dremel to shine up all of my jewelry.  Over time, especially over the summer months, my jewelry gets darker and dirtier and after shining it up, darkening the letters, and replacing old chains, it looks like new again!  Love that feeling!!! :)

I have already received and completed 3 Christmas orders - wow, that makes me feel like I am behind on my own shopping!  I cannot post all jewelry orders this week because I believe at least one of the recipients reads my blog and I don't want to spoil her surprise!

My new 1/4" stamp.  It looks huge compared to the others, but then again, my regular size font that I use is 1/16"!

My new teacher necklace

I made these for Ryan's and Carter's teachers


I used my large stamp to change out the initial disc on my favorite necklace






For my dear friend and amazing photographer, Jen.  Congrats on her new baby boy, Chase, born in June!

No comments: