Friday, March 11, 2011

Las Vegas

Evan and I returned from Las Vegas last night.  The weather was great - around 70+ and sunshine.  It was great pool weather and very hard to come home.  Of course, the boys help with that, if it weren't for them, I think Evan would have dragged me kicking and screaming from the Mirage.  It was that relaxing! :)

Our hotel room - the Mirage is one of the nicest hotel rooms we have ever stayed in:
Our new luggage set - with wheels that actually work, they saved Evan's back!!!
Relaxing pool side, a much needed break!!
Some of the views from my chaise lounge:
They were getting the cabanas ready to open this weekend:
I was one of the first people at the pool every morning - I had the pool to myself for a short time! :)
My favorite breakfast place, a banana nut muffin and green tea were my breakfast every morning:
Poolside:
My favorite drink ever, a pina colada:
At the convention dinner, I wore the dress I got married in nearly 9 years ago!
In the Mirage Lobby:
Drinks at Caesar's Palace:
Special treat I bought myself, a Pandora bracelet that I've wanted for years!
Special treat for my Mom - this vacation wouldn't have been possible without her!  I love you, Mom! :)

1 comment:

The Rissell's said...

Looks so relaxing and wonderful! Glad you were able to enjoy some R&R with you hubby :) BTW, you look FABULOUS girl, super flat tummy and fitting your wedding dress.....wow, amazing!