Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beading

I had fun beading at my Mom's this weekend. I had one bracelet order to complete and made one bracelet as a Christmas gift for Ryan's preschool teacher. I also made 3 beaded bookmarks for my boys' journals that I write in. Kyle saw my bookmarks and decided he needed to make one for his Mom for Christmas - so he made the orange one for his Mom - he is my creative and crafty one! I also made 8 wine glass stem wraps as a gift for Ryan's preschool helper - I went online today to order the sterling silver charms to place on the bottom. My first set of both bookmarks and stem wraps. I have to say, the stem wraps are more difficult than any other beading I have ever done. My fingers are very sore tonight and I used a cutter that was not quite prepared for the thickness of the wire - I ruined it cutting the wire - it will need to be replaced. Lesson learned!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go girl! How fun......you are so creative.