Sunday, February 22, 2015

Spring Cleaning | Bedroom Makeovers

I officially wrapped up my spring cleaning yesterday, about 2 months prior than normal.  I was on a mission this year and I was plowing through it as quickly as possible.  It feels so good to have my house cleaned, organized, and purged!  The upstairs bedrooms all got makeovers this year and the boys love their new rooms!

Carter's room was previously a grayish/blue with red accents.  It required a complete paint job.  Evan took the boys up north and it was a complete surprise when they returned home last weekend! :)

Ryan's room just had the stripe added (harder than it looks with tape that didn't adhere properly and allowed the paint to bleed!  Again, this was done last weekend, and it was a surprise to Evan and the boys.


Our bedding matches our master bathroom towels and decorations perfectly, something I didn't even take into consideration when buying them.  It feels good to lighten and freshen up our room.  Evan went to work last Friday with one bedroom and returned home to another.  It was a productive day for me! :)


No comments: