Monday, February 2, 2015

January Instagram

The month of January came and went in the blink of an eye.  I can't believe how long it's been since I've done a proper post.  Here's a snapshot of our month of January:

Ryan and his science fair project:

Mom/Ryan date at Pizza Hut after his 10 year doctor appointment:

Evan and I at a Wild Game in the Bolander Suite:

Charles and Beth joined us for the game.  It's been forever since I've had a chance to catch up with Beth; it was great to see her again! :)

Carter ate 3 1/4 lb. cheeseburgers (with buns) and fries for dinner and then had a 'small' bag of popcorn afterwards.  We have a growing boy on our hands!

My team at work volunteered at Second Harvest Heartland and packed over 6,000 pounds of food:

Evan took the boys sledding one day in early January:

Evan and his boys tubing at Elm Creek Park Preserve:

Me and my boys:

Our super-fun day tubing:

Celebrating Evan's birthday:

Ice cream cake for our favorite ice fisherman:

Pizza as big as his head makes Carter very happy :)

Our visit to Great Grandma Elsye in Bemidji:

No comments: