Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mom's Birthday Celebration

My Mom is turning 70 on Thursday.  I wish we could be there on the actual day to celebrate with her, but since we couldn't, we celebrated this weekend.  We served cupcakes and coffee after church and took her out to Cassidy's for lunch.  We had a great time together this weekend! :)

Happy 70th, Mom!!!!


I love that we finally got a picture with my Mom.  Typically I'm behind the camera and we don't get one together!



Elsa (and Ella) made the cupcakes and cake for Mom.  They did a fabulous job - they were delicious!



We had 5 kinds of cupcakes plus a cake!



Grandma and Grandpa with their boys at Cassidy's for lunch today:
I haven't made jewelry in a while, but this necklace has special meaning behind it.  This is what my Mom and boys say back and forth all the time.  I love that! :)
Happy, Happy Birthday, Mom!  We love you so much and thank you for everything you do for our family!!!!

No comments: